INTERPACK 2011 DUSSELDORF
Come and visit ua at Halle 8A/Stand E04
From 12 to 18 May, CAM confirms its presence at Interpack 2011 in Düsseldorf with a big stand – Halle 8A Stand E04 – divided by topic areas.
In addition to CAM production representative machines, we will show some remarkable previews including:
- “PVX” new high speed intermittent motion horizontal cartoner;
- “5000.360” high speed strips packaging machine, manufactured by Siebler Göring, CAM last prestigious purchase focusing on the completion of the production range;
- “LL” new intermittent motion filling machine, increased in its output speed thanks to the possibility of using 10 volumetric dosing groups, tri-clamps connections to allow an easy dismounting without tools, CIP and more;
- “RVP” overwrapping machine equipped with a new patented system for the positioning of the overwrapping film, which ensures the accuracy and the repetitiveness also at high speed (up to 200 packs/1’).
Other news will concern the up-dating of the “HV” continuous motion horizontal cartoner, “SPZ” the new compact monobloc for casing and palletizing,”AZ400” the “Track&Trace” system for cartons labeling, codes printing and checking, flaps closure control and more.
There will be also our representative L.B. BOHLE (Halle 03 Stand 3F32) who will exhibit some proposals, such as:
- Extruder with dryer
- Fette tablet press;
- KOCO and BFC 5 coaters;
- BFS Fluid Bed System and more.
The colleagues of the CAM foreign sales structure together with G.B. GNUDI BRUNO S.p.A. sales manager will be glad to welcome You for a moment of relax and to enable us to detail our production proposals. Best regards,