When the automation in the packaging world was at its very beginning, Bruno Gnudi becomes fond of automatic machines and in 1956 starts a long collaboration with Antonio Martelli, who had already founded the CAM Group in 1949. He ranges from assembling to start-up, from service assistance to selling. The latter activity becomes more and more predominant and demanding.
It’s 1965: one man’s enthusiasm and passion for the world of the automatic machines give body to the foundation of G.B. GNUDI BRUNO & C. S.n.c., a company specialised in trading CAM machines in Italy.
In 1981 it turns into G.B. GNUDI BRUNO S.p.A. and it extends its activity to technical assistance and spare parts service not only in Italy, but also in Bosnia, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Slovenia and Serbia.