Informative on privacy ex art. 13 Reg. 679/2016/UE
We wish to inform you that Regulation 679/2016/EU provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to article 13 of Regulation 679/2016/EU, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
- The data you provide will be processed using paper and computerized methods for the completion of the product / service requested by you.
- The provision of data is mandatory for the correct fulfilment of the product/service requested by you and any refusal to provide such data could result in the failure or partial continuation of the relationship.
- The data will be communicated to other well-identified subjects for the correct execution of the product/service requested by you but they will not be disseminated.
- If, for the purpose of the correct fulfilment of the product/service requested by you, the processing also concerns personal data included in the list of “particular” data as indicated in art. 9 of Regulation 679/2016/EU, i.e. data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data related to the health or sex life or sexual orientation of the person, the treatment itself will be carried out within the limits indicated by the relative General Authorizations of the Guarantor in paper and computerized modalities.
Such data may be communicated to other well-identified subjects for the correct execution of the product/service requested by you, but they will not be disseminated. The provision of these data is optional and any refusal to provide them could result in the failure or partial continuation of the relationship.
- The data will be processed and stored for the duration of the contractual relationships established with you, and, subsequently, for the duration necessary for the fulfillment of the relevant legal obligations, to preserve your economic profile in order to rationalize the selection of customers and/or suppliers.
- In relation to the data subject of the processing referred to in this informative note, the right to:
- Access (Article 15 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Rectification (Article 16 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Cancellation (Article 17 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Limitation (Article 18 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Portability, understood as the right to obtain from the data controller the data in a structured format of common use and legible by automatic device to transmit them to another data controller without impediments (Article 20 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Opposition to processing (Article 21 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent acquired prior to the revocation (Article 7, paragraph 3 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Propose a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (Article 51 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679).
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised by means of a written communication to be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or registered letter with return receipt to the address G.B. GNUDI BRUNO S.p.A. – Via E. Masi nr. 9 – 40137 Bologna (BO).
The Data Controller of the processing of personal data is G.B. GNUDI BRUNO S.p.A. – Via E. Masi nr. 9 – 40137 Bologna (BO).
The Data Protection Officer has not been appointed.